The DSNAP registration is broken into THREE phases for different parishes and zip codes in Louisiana.
DSNAP Application Locations for the Parishes Included in Phase Two.
Below are the listed registration locations for phase two from Monday, August 29 to Saturday, September 3 and the included parishes for each location. The centers will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- City of Rayne Civic Center, 300 Frog Festival Drive, Rayne
- Lamar Dixon Expo Center, 9039 S. St. Landry Avenue, Gonzales
East Baton Rouge Parish
- Council on Aging Capital City Event Center, 6955 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge
- F. G. Clark Activity Center, 798 Harding Blvd, Baton Rouge
- Gloryland Baptist Church, 6745 Greenwell Springs Road, Baton Rouge
- Louisiana Leadership Institute, 5763 Hooper Road, Baton Rouge
- Blackham Coliseum, 2330 Johnston Street, Lafayette
DSNAP Dates for Phase Two
Please remember the locations are seeing applicants by last name on specific days.
Monday, August 29 is for applicants who preregistered with the last name : A – D
Tuesday, August 30 is for applicants who preregistered with the last name : E – K
Wednesday, August 31 is for applicants who preregistered with the last name : L – R
Thursday, September 1 is for applicants who preregistered with the last name : S- Z
If you DID NOT make the initial correct date for your last name the centers are open Friday and Saturday for the following last name criteria.
Friday, September 2 is for applicants : A – K
Saturday, September 3 is for applicants : L – Z
DSNAP Application: What You Need
You can pre-register by going to www.dcfs.la.gov/preregister or calling 1-888-524-3578 Monday through Friday 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. or Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Be ready to provide the following information for each member of the household:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Current Address and Parish
- Monthly Income
- All Liquid Assets